Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 4th to 7th, 2011



I regretfully inform you, dear readers, that precious little has happened over the last 4 days.

Last Friday, the hot water to the dorm was either purposefully shut off, or they are “repair pipes” in the building. I was inclined to believe that the dorm was actually having pipe problems, but the teacher seem to think that something sinister lies beneath their benevolent-sounding notices by the elevator. It doesn’t matter either way, as the result is the same. I have been going to Bally and taking showers.

I finished making the movie. Finally. It’s done.

On Tuesday, I began to develop symptoms of an allergy infection. On Tuesday night, I couldn’t fall asleep till two thirty in the morning, and was up before 7:00.

On Wednesday, I read some from the book Blink. I now need to read more books about decision-making processes in the brain, military strategy, and a number of other topics.

On Thursday, the grass in Beijing began to turn green. I also learned that one can only withdraw 2,000 Yuan from Chinese ATMs in one day. Imagine that.

I’m a little nervous about the morrow. We are going to visit an orphanage, or so I hear.

I’ll update you soon, hopefully with news of me getting better.

I’ll write soon!

Love,

Jamey

No comments:

Post a Comment